Rules of Engagement
1. All material submitted for publication on this site must be in standard digital format. Text should be in PDF, MS Word-readable, or Notepad format; photos should be in the form of jpg, gif, or jpeg files. Send your stuff as an attachment to an email addressed to: email@example.com, and include in the email any limitations on publishing rights that you want to have observed together with the copyright information that you wish asserted on your behalf.
2. Substantive comments, criticism, and opinions of Will Henry's writings are invited, but may not be acknowledged or responded to in all cases. Will reserves the right to discard your submission, print or post it in its entirety, respond to it privately by email, or edit it for the sake of brevity and to remove profanity.
3. As for profanity, Will spent twenty years going down to the sea in ships with sailors, and it is doubtful that you could find any words he has not heard before. Others, however, may not be as fortunate, and in order to avoid offending the public any more than he already has, he will bleep out certain strong language.
4. Please remember that "brevity is the soul of wit." If you do not say what you want to in the equivalent of ten double-spaced printed pages, your prospects of being published on this website are seriously diminished. I do not wish to discourage anyone from writing The Great American Novel, but neither am I in the publishing business.
5. Be patient. There is only one of me to maintain several websites, and there are many of you out there.
6. It is my website (football) and therefor I am the final arbiter of the rules.
Original Content, Text, and Design copyright ©2009, Will Henry.